FacebookTwitterLinked In
Need Bigger Text?

Increase Text Size Decrease Text Size Reset Text Size

I need help now.
I need I-Ride.
I need help with Medicare.
I want to volunteer.
I want to give.
I need to make a payment
I need to make a payment





Annual Report 2013
Click here to download our 2015 Annual Report.

Coastal Virginia Senior News montly digital edition. Download the most recent copy!


Want to advertise?

Click here for rates.




News & Events

Happy New Year 2017!

Help us provide nutritious food, friendship and other critical services to our homebound elderly neighbors throughout the coming year!

Give generously! Give now!





Do you know someone in South Hampton Roads who:


Is 60 years of age or older?

Lives at home, but is unable to prepare his or her own meals?

Senior Services can help!   To learn more, click here.

Medicare can be confusing. We can help. Click here.


New to Medicare?

Need help paying for prescription drugs?

We can help!

Call for your appointment today:



Western Tidewater MedCare

Access Medicare Counseling Appointments for:


January 2017

February 2017

Are you a family caregiver?

Click here for resources and support.


Are you a working family caregiver?

ODU Research Team

Needs Our Help!

Click here to learn more!



As You Wish

Advance Care Planning:

It's Your Care. It's Your Decision.

click here


Hayden Village Center


To learn about the Hayden Village Center,

click here.


Keep up on the latest news regarding the Hayden Village Center on Facebook.


Staff Portal

Support Senior Services when you shop online!






Back to Top
SSSEVA is a United Way PartnerChoose to help seniors in the Hampton Roads community when you give to the United Way at work. Write in Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia on your United Way “Combined Charities Campaign” form; #5065 on your “Commonwealth of Virginia” campaign form; or #47980 on your “Combined Federal Campaign” form.