Learn tips and techniques for living well with type 2 diabetes and meet friendly supportive people sharing their experiences.
- Discover better nutrition and exercise choices
- Find practical ways to deal with pain and fatigue
- Understand new treatment choices
- Make a step-by-step plan to improve your health and life
- Meet friendly, supportive people sharing their experiences
- This evidence-based program was developed at Stanford University
Group meets once a week for 2 hours for 6 weeks. Space is limited; registration is required.
View class schedules below:
To host a workshop, or for more information, call Crystal Bynum at 757-963-9209.
Live Well, Virginia! With Diabetes!