Learn tips and techniques for living well with diabetes and meet friendly supportive people sharing their experiences.
- Discover better nutrition and exercise choices
- Find practical ways to deal with pain and fatigue
- Understand new treatment choices
- Make a step-by-step plan to improve your health and life
- Meet friendly, supportive people sharing their experiences
- This evidence-based program was developed at Stanford University
Group meets once a week for 2 hours for 6 weeks. Space is limited; registration is required.
View class schedules below:
To host a workshop, or for more information, call Crystal Bynum at 757-963-9209.
Live Well, Virginia! With Diabetes!
Seniors in Our Community Depend On Us
We need your help now more than ever to provide nutrition, companionship, and essential resources to our seniors during this emerging pandemic.