Senior Services has a variety of opportunities for individuals and community service groups who are interested in lending a helping hand, the benefit of professional expertise, or individual talents.
- Volunteer at Senior Services’ office in Norfolk
- Website management or data base projects
- Special event coordination and on-site event assistance
- Help with special project mailings
- Volunteer for Senior Services in collaboration with the Virginia Beach SPCA to prepare and deliver pet food to homebound seniors and adults with disabilities who themselves receive home-delivered meals
- Volunteer at area senior centers, helping out with daily activities, by leading games, or assisting with special events
- Train with Senior Services to become a Chronic Disease Self Management and Diabetes Self Management leader