Many adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. This award-winning program is designed to manage falls and increase activity levels. Gain confidence and reduce your risk of falls.
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
- This evidence-based program was developed at Boston University
Classes are held once a week for 8 weeks for 2 hours each.
View class schedules below:
To host a workshop or for more information, please call Crystal Bynum at 757-963-9209.