If you care about helping seniors live with choice and dignity, please consider a contribution to Senior Services. Annual Fund gifts help to fill the funding gaps left behind in the wake of state and federal budget reductions. Our Annual Fund donors, along with other private funding sources, will help ensure that Senior Services can continue to be a valuable resource in the community.
This means that Senior Services can provide more meals to hungry seniors and more hours of in-home care to those elderly who are confined to their homes, transport more seniors who can no longer drive to medical appointments, and offer more hours of respite care to family caregivers, friendly visitors, and advocacy.
- $25 provides a round-trip I-Ride to a medical appointment
- $35 provides one week of home-delivered meals
- $50 provides three hours of personal care
- $75 provides three clients with five days of shelf-stable meals to have available in case of a severe storm or other emergency
- $100 of emergency fund money can pay a utility bill
- $125 provides 25 luncheon meals at a local senior nutrition center
- $250 will help a family plan for long-term care needs
- $500 will provide six months of respite care by a senior companion
Senior Services has been caring for South Hampton Roads' elderly for moe than 44 years. We take pride in knowing that we make a difference in the lives of so many individuals and their caregiver families. We could not do what we do everday without the support of our donors and volunteers. Won't you help?