Caring for an aging or chronically ill loved one may be one of the most important and selfless roles an individual will undertake during his or her lifetime. When you take on the daily care of a spouse, a parent, a close relative, or beloved friend; it is not always an easy role, nor is it one for which most of us are prepared. It is one that can bring great joy and satisfaction, but at times it can also bring on great stress. Senior Services’ resource specialists can help you access the services and support systems that can help you better care for your loved one, help decrease caregiver stress, and maintain the best possible quality of life for all involved.
Call 757-461-9481 Today!
- AgingCare.com (Information to support family caregivers, caregivers forum, blogs)
- Riverside Center for Aging and Excellence and Lifelong Health (FAMILIES)
- Senior Navigator (A Virginia Navigator Website)
- Caregivers Blog: Senior Care Support
- Children of Aging Parents
- Consumer Checklist for Assisted Living Facilities
- Benefits Checkup